LOAN ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
A Loan can finance your needs without having to wait for capital to accumulate. We establish eligibility criteria for a Loan based on few simple parameters. Your credit score and existing borrowings are also assessed to determine your repayment capacity.
- Self Employed Individuals:
1. You are a senior citizen (above the age of 60years but below the age of 80 years) and earn more than Rupees 3,00,000.
2. If total income is more than 5 lakhs or you have claimed any income tax refund then you are required to e-file your taxes. (Not applicable in the case of super senior citizens).
3. However the Government has given tax relief for super senior citizens (those above the age of 80) whose income has not exceeded 5,00,000 in the FY 2016-17 and 2017-18
- For Salaried Individuals: Minimum Age: 23 years; Maximum Age: 58 years, at the time of loan maturity.