Details Provided in Annual Return.
- To initiate a Private limited company a base number of 2 members are required and a most outrageous number of 200 members as per the Companies Act, 2013.
- There should be 2 directors and 2 shareholders in a Private Limited Company.
- A unique name should be given to your company.
- Make sure that the name does not exist which will help you to avoid hurdle in Private limited company registration process.
- It must have a base paid-up capital of Rs 1 lakh or such higher entirety which may be supported now and then.