OPC Annual Filing Process
In general, the annual compliances to be made by an OPC in India relate mainly to the following regulatory bodies and authorities:
- Annual Return in Form MGT-7: This is one most important roc return filing for opc company, which contains current/updated information about the directors and shareholders of the OPC.
- TThe Financial Statements in Form AOC-4:This is to be filed with relevant ROC, on or before 30th October, every year. This compliance offers information about all monetary transactions and finances made by the OPC in the mentioned financial year.
- Income Tax Returns in Form ITR-VI:This is to be filed with the Income Tax Department, on or before 30th September of the following financial year
- Event-based Annual Compliances: elated mainly with the internal administration and external business management.
- Annual Compliances under diverse Legal Authorities: Such as GSTN, Labor & Employment Laws, Intellectual Property Laws, Environmental Laws, Excise and Custom, Company and Corporate Laws, and PF and ESI Regulations.