Statements of Accounts and Solvency.
- All enrolled LLPs are required to have their books of accounts in place and fill in data with respect to the profit made, and other financial data in regards to business, and submit it in Form 8, every year. Form 8 must be attested by the signatures of the designated partners and should also be certified by a practicing chartered accountant or a practicing company secretary or a practicing cost accountant.
- Failing to file, the statement of accounts & solvency report within the specified due date will lead to a fine of INR 100 per day. The due date to file form 8 for the financial year.
Filing Annual Return
- Annual Returns are to be filed in the prescribed Form-11.
- This form is considered as the summary of management affairs of LLP, like numbers of partners along with their names.
- The form 11 has to be filed by 30th May every year.